WHAT OUR ESTABLISHMENT IS DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY
• We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only we meet the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our workers while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
• We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and there will be extra time blocked off in-between each clients to ensure a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure that safety of each and every one.
• Our whole team took upskilling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols. Ask to see our certificates; we are very proud of them.
• We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, in the changing rooms, the washroom, staff rooms, back bar and anywhere appropriate
• We will have NO Touch temperature gun on site to take both staff and clients temperature
• Each worker will only service one client at a time; please note that client must come alone (no escort, spouse, friend, kids, pets).
• Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early) note that we may ask you to wait outside if our establishment is still at full capacity and that our waiting area is currently closed. Our coat check will be unavailable.
• Upon arrival, it will be mandatory for each guest to use hand disinfecting gel, and we would appreciate that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. (If you don’t have a mask; we can supply you one at a minimal cost). You may opt to wear gloves if you want; note that we are not able to supply them as they are hard to find, and we must reserve our stock for our team.
• Note also that our refreshment services are limited to water, in disposable cups; and that all magazines and shared tablets have been temporarily removed for your safety.
TO RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS AND EXTENDED SANITATIONS GUIDELINES, WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
• We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk and at the nail bar.
• We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and at every station, anti-bacterial hand soap at all our handwashing stations and in the restrooms with single use paper or cloth towels.
• All our team is always going to wear masks ALL DAY and may wear gloves, face shields, protective googles for some services.
• To respect the capacity limit established by the authorities our establishment capacity will be capped at all time at 1 guest per worker
• Our retail area is fully operational, please ask for assistance; we will prepare you retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up as you leave our premises.
• There will be NO product returns at this time.
SAFE VISIT PROTOCOL
Please make note of and take the following questionnaire BEFORE you book or enter an appointment:
As a spa guest, you are requested to commit to: Refraining from visiting the spa,
IF YOU EXPERIENCED ANY SYMPTOMS, OR HAVE BEEN
IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19
IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS OR HAVE BEEN TRAVELLING OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY IN THE LAST 14 DAYS
Respecting the Spa’s sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the Spa.
Thank you for your patience and understanding . This list of protocols will help keep us both our staff as well as clients safe.